Tuesday, September 22, 2009

It's Official...

I am now an actual Soccer Mom. Embry had her first soccer lesson yesterday after school. Matthew and I came about halfway through to watch. She and the other kids were so cute running around kicking their soccer balls back and forth. I especially loved the little girl in the tutu. That's Embry in the pink pants and blue shirt.
It was surprisingly organized and cooperative (for a bunch of 4 and 5 year-olds).



The kids mostly spent their time learning to dribble and control the ball, but at the end they all lined up and took turns making a goal.



Of course, Matthew felt like he had to kick a ball around too, so my job the whole time was keeping him away from the other kids. He so badly wanted to join in.



Afterwards the coach told me what a great job Embry did, and asked when Matthew was going to sign up. So much fun! And great weather too!!

No comments: