Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Fall Crafts

Embry's new favorite crafty thing to do is cut with scissors. She is, all of the time, asking me to draw lines on paper for her to follow. We had to start a big scrap box for all of the pieces of paper she is going through. (Good thing I bought that 5000 pieces of construction paper from Costco!) Anyway, I decided to put her new skills to some good use and asked her if she wanted to make a tree for the front room window. She new all of the parts, the trunk, branches and leaves. I drew the trunk for her to cut out and she did the branches freehand. Then she cut different colors of paper into lots and lots of small squares and I cut out the different shapes of leaves. Then we put the whole thing together on our front window. Here's some pics...



No comments: