Thursday, February 19, 2009

Recent Pictures

I just finished uploading pictures from my camera and I thought I'd share some of the good ones...

These first two are from our only major snow that we've had so far this year. Actually, it was the first time that Embry got to play in a lot of snow.




This one is of Embry playing scrabble on the bed in the guest room. She loves to play with all of our board games, but she has to set herself up somewhere that Matthew can't reach all the tiny pieces. I just thought she looked cute making words with the scrabble tiles.


This one is just Mattie posing for the camera, as he loves to do.


These next two are of Embry and her paintings. She can knock out 6 or 7 pictures in about 30 minutes. The rest of the pictures are J's.




This one is just a cute capture of one of Matthew's new faces - the fish face. He has been experimenting a lot lately with some very cute results.


And finally a rare picture of me with both kids. This is how we have been spending the last few minutes before Matthew goes to bed at night. All three of us pile into the chair and wind down to an episode of Wubzy.


No comments: