Wednesday, January 28, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

I guess this is fair since I never completed my profile, but it's probably more than any of you wanted to know...

1. I could never marry a man who watches football.

2. I hate taking showers. It's just more work that I have to do at the end of the day that cuts into my free time.

3. I love Jeopardy! I started watching it with my Grandma when she used to babysit us, and I've watched it ever since.

4. I recently bought my first pair of regular socks in over 10 years. When I actually do wear socks I always wear those low, low running ones. Then last week, I stepped outside into the zero degree weather and my ankles were cold. So, I decided to buy a few regular pairs.

5. If I watch a movie on TV at night on the couch, I will fall asleep before its over. However, if I watch a movie at night, in bed, I'll stay up for then end of the movie and then probably stay up to watch the Daily Show too.

6. I hate Hershey's Special Dark mini chocolate bars, but I love Dark Chocolate M&Ms.

7. M.A.S.H. is my all time favorite TV show. I never get tired of it. I have every episode on DVD and I watch them on my laptop in the kitchen when I cook.

8. When I'm mad, I clean the kitchen. It's usually how my husband can tell if I'm mad at him.

9. I love the smell of Tide. More specifically, wet clothes that have been washed in Tide. If they ever put that scent into a cologne I would totally buy it.

10. My favorite things to eat for dinner are hot breakfast foods. I would much rather have cold cereal for breakfast and save the pancakes, waffles, eggs, bacon, etc. for dinner.

11. I love origami.

12. When I was a kid I hated tomatoes and anything with tomatoes in it. I wouldn't even eat pizza because of the sauce. (I love tomatoes, now!)

13. I wanted to be a ballerina when I was little. Little did I know how short and unbelievably clumsy I would grow up to be. Seriously, I injure myself at least once every day.

14. I dislike jellybeans, all flavors. Every Easter I would trade all of my jellybeans to my brother for his Peeps.

15. When I was in Junior High several of my friends had braces and I secretly wished I could get them too.

16. I love jigsaw puzzles.

17. I have lots of vivid dreams that I remember in great detail. The most recurring subject? The end of the world. Somehow I'm always a survivor... I wonder what that means?

18. I love to wrap presents. I even volunteer to wrap other people's gifts for them.

19. I never thought I would be the mother who goes to the store in her pajama pants and ballcap with no makeup on, but I am!

20. I will TiVo the Superbowl and fast forward through the game to watch the commercials.

21. Until I was 8 or 9, I thought that the fireworks, picnics, etc. on July 4th were just for my birthday.

22. I listen to Christmas music all year long.

23. I like to eat ice cream in January and chili in July.

24. I am slightly obsessed with all things Harry Potter. I like to reference the books and movies as much as possible in everyday life.

25. I am so neurotic that had to write these 25 things down on paper and then copy them to my blog.

No comments: