Saturday, July 26, 2008

Great Movie

OK, I don't have much time for a real post, so I just want to say that I am very critical of movies (among other things...), especially popular movies that make a lot of money and are based on a comic book series. However, "The Dark Knight" was, seriously, one of the best movies I have seen in a long time. And I tried not to let the fact that my husband and I get to see maybe two movies a year sway my feelings toward the film. We both love movies, but as you all know, dates at the theater are drastically reduced after the arrival of children. In the few months before my oldest was born I made J go to 1 or 2 a week, to get it out of my system, I guess. Sometimes I think I really miss it, but as we were sitting in the theater last night I realized that I love watching movies together on our couch after the kids are in bed just as much. (Although, we wouldn't get to see what all the fuss is about the latest new theatrical releases.) :-)

No comments: